Looking for an SAP EDI Analyst with strong SAP EDI and IDOCs experience to join a growing team supporting an S/4 instance! This fantastic opportunity includes full benefits, annual bonus and great company culture along with the opportunity to be the SAP EDI SME!
We will consider someone on a full-time, direct hire basis or contract-to-hire. There is flexibility to work remotely as well. Would prefer someone local who can be onsite 2 days per week, but we will consider someone fully remote.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience as SAP EDI Analyst.
• Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory.
• Experience with SAP is mandatory
• The ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems as they relate to EDI, IDOCs, X12, and analysis of data.
• Must have strong experience setting up and maintaining EDI trading partners in an S/4 HANA environment
NO 3RD PARTIES, NO SPONSORSHIP!