|Salesforce Functional Lead|
Salesforce Functional LeadAre you looking to take your Salesforce career to the next level? Is a company culture that rewards achievement, supports its employees and treats them like family important to you? Are you looking for a home to join and not just a job? Are you interested in an environment that allows you to work remotely from your home office? We are hiring and may be the perfect fit for you!
We have a growing Salesforce practice and are looking for an experienced Salesforce Lead to work in a fulltime, salaried role within our organization as an integral member of our Salesforce practice. Travel will be very limited.
Bayforce is a well-established IT consulting firm, established in 1996, offering project solutions, managed services as well as staff augmentation for Salesforce, SAP, and other technologies. We have established relationships with Fortune 500 direct end clients throughout the US and a strong reputation for treating our employees and consultants right!
We offer a generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, medical & dental insurance, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacations, as well as other incentives. You will also be able to work virtually from your home office.
Responsibilities would include the following:
- Act as the point-person for customers in a managed services and/or project setting.
- Lead requirements gathering and design sessions.
- Perform Salesforce functional build/configuration including fields, objects, workflows
(including Process Builder, Flows, Approval Processes), etc.
- Perform general project management duties.
- Create documentation and training materials for customers.
- Minimum of five years Salesforce experience with strong BA/PM and build/config experience.
- Experience with Sales Cloud (both Classic and Lightning) is required.
- Experience with any of the following is preferred: Service, Community and Marketing Cloud.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Deep understanding of the various setup options and features in Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Experience building automation on the Force.com platform via Workflows, Flows, Approval Processes, Process Builder.
- At least one or more of the following Salesforce certifications preferred: Sales Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform Developer, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment supporting multiple customers and projects.
- Experience with development on the Force.com platform (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components) is a plus
NOTE: we are NOT able to sponsor Visas at this time.
If you are interested in this fulltime, salaried position with Bayforce and meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements and we will contact you to discuss.
Would you like to apply to this job?