|Salesforce Solutions Architect needed in Detroit, MI - SALARIED direct client role!
BayForce seeks a Salesforce Solutions Architect for a salaried role with our direct end client in Detroit, MI.
This individual will lead evaluation, design, and analysis of enterprise wide Commercial Sales & Marketing solutions. They will act as a subject matter expert and consultant on technologies and trends in Commercial Sales & Marketing solutions. They will also lead the prototyping effort of new technologies establishing best practices, patterns and architectures while mentoring team members in architectural principles and standards. As well as, participate in software selection processes including taking the lead on analyzing the technology components of solutions and gathering input from external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure that the selected solution aligns with enterprise technical standards and strategies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Propose solution recommendations and alternatives to satisfy customer requirements and align with strategic roadmap.
- Translate business and technical requirements into architectural blueprints to achieve business objectives.
- Leverage Salesforce best practices to effectively integrate Salesforce into the enterprise architecture.
- Produce technical documentation of systems and architectures and assist in developing and maintaining application roadmaps.
- Collaborate with enterprise architecture, information security, applications and infrastructure teams to produce optimal designs.
- Facilitate the process of approving new development standards, solution designs and solution proposals with the Enterprise Architecture Governance Council.
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
- Define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure data quality.
- Facilitate the evolution of the solution architecture and governance processes and ensure compliance of solutions to architectural standards.
- Monitor adherence to corporate standards in architecture, application design, development, and testing frameworks.
- Partner with Privacy and Security teams to define solution architectures that support the required controls and reduce risk to the organization.
Role: Salesforce Solutions Architect
Location: Detroit, MI
Position Type: Full-time, salaried
Work Week: Mon-Fri
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology with at least 5 years of architecture design and implementation experience as a solution architect or related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience with the Salesforce CRM application and platform. Salesforce Certified Technical Architect/Administrator preferred.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud-based platforms including security processes and standards involved in multi-tier cloud or hybrid applications.
- Strong background in application and solution development. Salesforce related development experience preferred.
- Experience in data warehousing, data modeling and/or data analysis.
- Good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development techniques.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies.
- Additional Requirements:
- Excellent leadership skills, capable of synergizing, and guiding a team of highly technical individuals.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience and passion in exploring new and emerging technologies and solution delivery approaches.