|IT Project Coordinator needed in Chicago!
We are seeking a Junior-level IT Project Coordinator to assist with multiple projects for our direct client.
This consultant will have to work a few days in the Chicago loop and Lake Forest location.
- Role: IT Project Coordinator or Junior Chief of Staff
- Length: 6 months to 1-year contract to hire role
- Location: Lake Forest and Chicago loop locations
- Work week: Mon-Fri
- Start: ASAP
- Previous IT Project Coordinator / Business Analyst experience
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, attention to detail, staying on top of all matters, and really owning their environment (chasing down updates, sending status reports, pinging resources for updated information, making sure dates are met, ensuring resource availability, etc.)
- This role often serves as a career builder full of potential.
- MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Project Tracking: but only at a coordinator level
- Status Reporting: ability to stay on top of resources and capture updates weekly at a high level; enough critical thinking capacity to identify concerns if dates are slipping from commits.
- IT awareness: Again, preferably someone who has at least worked in an IT setting; helps when they are aware of what IT is, what depts are and what purpose they serve.