Cisco Partner Sales Specialist
Achieve revenue growth, market share expansion, profitability, and Partner breadth development.
- Mastery knowledge of Cisco industry best practices and job functions.
- Considered a subject matter expert within the organization and contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards
- Works independently toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Strong ability to work in matrix organizations/teams and manage stakeholder relationships - to identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support, secure sponsorship and ensure alignment for desired outcomes
- Serves as consultant to management and external spokesperson for the organization on major initiatives related to policy, plans and long-range objectives
- Possesses highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Owns respective Architecture Strategy and Planning throughout the fiscal based on set priorities, and works in close collaboration with Vendor support Team to help accelerate growth of those priorities
- Meets and networks regularly with Vendor Support Teams in order to influence and innovate technology enablement programs for Partners
- Responsible for the creation, delivery and regular maintenance of Technology/Vertical specific Sales Curriculums (Boost) to Partners (Up to 60%)
- Internal Architecture SME & Team trainer for overlay support Teams
- Develops deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition to present and demo to Partners in a highly effective manner - at LOB, IT management and executive level
- Close Alignment to all Partner-facing Teams (including Momentum, Engineering - Inside & Field Architects Teams)
- Identifies internal inefficiencies
- Understands the available Cisco & Internal Programs/Promotions relevant to Architecture
- Implements new offerings to help support overall gaps in Value Prop
- Participates in select Internal marketing, Vendor and Industry events
- Facilitate case studies and success stories from select flagship wins and maintain Partner relationships in order to provide the ‘customer voice’ to the Vendor for platform innovation
Prefer someone to come from channel selling, or distribution background. Someone who knows the cisco product line well, can do training and sell to customers. 3+ years of Cisco sales experience is required. 20% travel as needed - very flexible