Workday Programmer needed in Detroit!
We are seeking a Workday Programmer for one of our direct clients in Detroit! This consultant should have very strong Studio and Cloud connect experience. S/he is expected to be experienced in rapidly developing prototypes and other proof concepts for Workday integration solutions and reporting. In addition, the consultant should have experience relating to payroll, payroll processing, benefits, time and attendance, and general ledger.
- Role: Workday Programmer
- Length: 6 Months, plus extensions
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Work week: Monday - Friday
- Start: 2/5/18
- 12+ years ERP, 5+ years’ Workday centric (Workday Integration Certificate preferred)
- 7+ years as technical analyst/programmer in ERP related systems
- Workday studio and cloud connect expert; proficient in various other technologies within Workday like core connectors, EIBs, web services, reporting (matrix, advanced).
- Project experience should include data archiving in Workday.
- Experienced in rapidly developing prototypes and other proof of concepts for Workday integration solutions and reporting.
- Experience relating to payroll, payroll processing, benefits, time and attendance and general ledger.
- Experienced designing and recommending complex / matrix report design specifically for payroll results within big data environments where processing and optimization are critical.
- Experienced working with legacy systems setup data and converting to Workday (custom objects, custom organizations).
- Ideally, candidates will have experience integrating Workday with ADP (G2 format, inbound/outbound), Kronos (T&A file processing), Fidelity and general ledger (SAP).