SAP C4C Consultant needed in Chicago OR Pittsburgh!
We are seeking an SAP C4C consultant for one of our direct clients! This person can work out of the Chicago area or the Pittsburgh area locations. This consultant will work with various functional departments in the planning, implementation, and support of the client’s corporate CRM/C4C systems. S/he will take lead on the projects while directing business process improvements and enhanced usage of the client’s CRM systems.
We can consider candidates that want to roll perm after the contract duration as well!
- Provide expertise to the Client’s functional departments to automate their processes through increased use of the Client’s Enterprise systems, and other business automation tools.
- Sales and Service process acumen and architecting and developing SAP solutions.
- SAP configuration with SAP modules and applications CRM and C4C.
- Operate as the primary IT technical functional lead on improvement initiatives, directing company resources to implement process improvements, enhanced use of Enterprise Systems, or other cross-functional initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the requirements, design, build and implementation processes.
- Design processes, develop system changes specifications, conduct process and system testing, documentation and training supporting the end-users.
- Ensure compliance with key controls related to change management, user administration and logical security.
- Work with team members to advance the use of new technologies, development tools and methodologies. Work with users to define information needs, and develop reports using a reporting tool to meet those needs.
- Provide day-to-day support for users of Client’s Enterprise systems.
- Performs routine maintenance of Client’s business systems.
- Role: SAP C4C Consultant
- Length: 6 Months +
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA or Chicago, IL
- Work week: Mon-Fri
- Start: 11/27/17
- 8+ years’ experience implementing technical and functional solutions for business process improvements, information systems, and proving corporate support on CRM systems.
- Understanding of SAP module interactions at the core level with C4C and across the integration with CRM, ECC, CPQ, VC.
- Experience with systems analysis and design techniques.
- Knowledge of system architecture or component design.
- Ability to design code and test a system.
- Experience in business analysis and developing reports with report writer software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail so that issues get resolved completely and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience with writing reports with industry standard reporting tools.
- Project management certification.