|Salesforce Techno-Functional Lead|
Are you looking to take your Salesforce career to the next level? Is a company culture that rewards achievement, supports its employees and treats them like family important to you? Are you looking for a home to join and not just a job? Are you interested in an environment that allows you to work remotely from your home office? We are hiring and may be the perfect fit for you!
We have a thriving Salesforce practice and are looking for an experienced Salesforce Techno-Functional Lead to work in a fulltime, salaried role within our organization as an integral member of our Salesforce practice. In this role, you will be responsible for hands-on development, design and architecture, mentoring and managing a team of developers and admins, and managing and supporting our customers’ projects and support needs. Travel will be very limited (less than 10%).
Bayforce is a well-established IT consulting firm, established in 1996, offering project solutions, managed services as well as staff augmentation for Salesforce, SAP, Workday and Project Management. We have established relationships with Fortune 500 direct end clients throughout the US and a strong reputation for treating our employees and consultants right!
We offer a generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, medical & dental insurance, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacations, as well as other incentives. You will also be able to work virtually from your home office.
· Experience with Sales Cloud is required.
· Experience with any of the following is preferred: Service, Community and Marketing Cloud.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills are required.
· Deep understanding of the various setup options and features in Salesforce Sales Cloud.
· Experience building automation on the Force.com platform via Workflows, Flows, Approval Processes, Lighting Process Builder, and Apex Triggers.
· Experience extending the Salesforce user interface via Visualforce pages, Apex Controllers, and Lightning components.
· One or more of the following Salesforce certifications preferred: Sales Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform Developer, Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
· We prefer someone local, but we do offer relocation assistance if you are interested in moving to the Tampa Bay area.
NOTE: we are NOT able to sponsor Visas at this time.
If you are interested in this fulltime, salaried position with Bayforce and meet the requirements listed above, please send your resume and salary requirements and we will contact you to discuss.
Would you like to apply to this job?