Enterprise and Solution Architects needed in Milwaukee!
We are seeking Senior Enterprise and Solution Architects for one of our global, multi-industrial manufacturing clients in Milwaukee! These consultants will act as the subject matter experts for Enterprise and/or Solution Architecture capabilities, processes, tools, and best practices.
- Role: Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Length: 6 Months +
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Work week: Monday-Thursday onsite, Friday remote
- Start: 11/20/17
- 10 to 15 years of IT leadership experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline from an accredited university, is required.
- 8+ years of Enterprise or Solution Architect experience within large/global manufacturing organizations.
- Advanced degree in an IT-related discipline, or MBA, is preferred.
- Preferred certifications: TOGAF 9, ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.
- Extensive prior experience within highly complex M&A environments with many competing priorities.
- Diverse IT background with working knowledge of a variety of software systems and tools.
- Must have proven capabilities in defining IT architecture strategy, gathering requirements, performing gap analysis and defining solutions, mapping requirements in EA and SA tools.
- Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft TFS.
- Experience and proven track record of managing complex relationships across multiple geographies and cultures.